Hogwarts Restored: A Post-Potter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Restored: A Post-Potter RP

10 years since the Battle of Hogwarts a new generation of Death Eaters is on the rise. Will you side with the Death Eaters or the Hogwarts Guardians in this new war?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Start of the Year Ceremony
Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:51 pm by Helena Watson

» Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))
Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:34 pm by Guest

» Fire isn't always bad (Open)
Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:12 am by Guest

» Character: Nina Jules
Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:07 am by Guest

» Preparing for Training (Open)
Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:59 am by Guest

» Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon
Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:20 pm by Matthew Bellamy

» Antonio Silva
Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:54 pm by Guest

» Larentia Ortiz
Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:38 pm by Guest

» Alexander Lazarus
Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:29 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:47 pm
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is Dakota Hemmel

Our users have posted a total of 110 messages in 38 subjects

Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) Empty
PostSubject: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:49 pm

Connor smiled as he walked outside Hogwarts and stared out at the rising sun. It seemed too early to be getting up but he didn't mind, he liked the peaceful atmosphere. Sighly contently, he leaned against a tree and watched the water move with the wind. He would be lying if he said that he came out just to see Hogwarts wake up, he knew a certain Hufflepuff would often come out here as well.

When he first spotted Elisabeth outside by herself, he had joined her out of curiosity and made it his job to accompany her whenever he would find her by the Lake. That was back in their Seventh year, and now the activity has become more of a tradition for the two to give each other some time to talk without the magical chaos of the school. He likes spending time with her and would usually end up being the first to get up just to meet her, like today. Knowing her though, Elisabeth would be joining him shortly.

Hearing soft footsteps, he turned his head and smiled at her. "Morning, dear. Slept well, I hope?"
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth Neige
Hufflepuff Head of House
Elisabeth Neige

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:24 am

Elisabeth yawned as she awoke in her quarters just before dawn, as she had become accustomed to after years of doing so. The blonde didn't bother to change out of her fuzzy yellow sleeping pants and black tank top, only taking the time to pull on the jumper Connor had given her and her black muggle boots, slipping her wand inside the right boot.

The witch made her way outside of the castle and towards the lake to meet Connor as always, her favorite part of her day. Leaves crunched softly as they were crushed underneath Elisabeth's soft steps, alerting Connor's form of her presence. 

Elisabeth returned his smile, "Mmm, morning, I slept well indeed, but it would have been better if you were there to keep me warm." she replied, moving closer to him as she spoke until they were side by side.

Last edited by Elisabeth Neige on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsrestored.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:56 am

He chuckled. "As much as I would love to stay by you, you know I wouldn't want to break our tradition. That would go against those years of doing my job to be with you right here. Besides, it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day." He wrapped his arm around her waist and gently kissed the top of her head, smiling softly.

"Maybe for lunch we can eat outside. It would be a waste to spend this day always in the school, and McGonagall probably won't mind it too much." He commented. "By the way, have any idea on how the classes will be for this year? Because I was wondering if McGonagall would consider the Head of Houses switching sometimes. Instead of Slytherin and Gryffindor, we can have Gryffindor and Hufflepuff teach together, for example. Then Ravenclaw and Slytherin can teach together. You know, if McGonagall would let us, that is." He shrugged, smiling a bit sheepishly at his attempt to see Elisabeth more during school hours.
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth Neige
Hufflepuff Head of House
Elisabeth Neige

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:10 pm

Elisabeth smiled in contentment as Connor pulled her closer to him, "Maybe we could walk here together one day." she suggested, an idea forming in her head "Like on our wedding day." she mused, glancing at the engagement ring on her hand.

The witch's smile brightened a bit as Connor suggested lunch outside, "That sounds marvelous, I don't think McGonagall would mind as long as we were there for the breakfast and dinner feasts." she remarked, moving a bit closer to Connor as a cold breeze blew past them. "Mmm, I think McGonagall had mentioned teaching classes together when I was chatting with her in her office. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if you were to help me with Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures, and I'd love to help you with Transfiguration and Flying." she said, looking up at him with a warm smile. 

The witch was much smaller than her fiance, but she didn't mind. Her hand fit perfectly into his, when they hugged she was the perfect height to fit snugly into his tall stature, and it also meant he could carry her easily, allowing for piggy back rides that would allow her to see the world as he saw it. The blonde sighed contentedly at the thought, forgetting for a moment that she was still at the lake with him.

Last edited by Elisabeth Neige on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:52 pm

"That a very good idea." He smiled down at her. "It would make the day much more special."

"That's good, wouldn't want her to be upset with us by breaking any of her rules." He chuckled. "Care of Magical Creatures would be fun, I've always enjoyed seeing all the creatures." Connor smiled as he thought about flying with Lizzy. "Teaching flying with you will bring back memories, it'll be like Seventh Year." He remembered the first time he went flying with Elisabeth, how excited he was to share his passion to his best friend and realized he was love with the Hufflepuff. He smiled as he rested his head on top on his fiancee, rubbing her arm affectionately.

"I still can't believe you've said yes. I would have never thought someone as amazing as you would ever end up with someone as mad as me."
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth Neige
Hufflepuff Head of House
Elisabeth Neige

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:10 pm

Elisabeth nodded in agreement, "We can walk here for the sunset after then, maybe a new tradition?" she mused, a new tradition for a new chapter in their lives. 

"We'll have to get going for breakfast soon if we're to do that then." she commented, "Maybe we can convince McGonagall to let us co-teach today at breakfast, then we can spend most of the day together." she suggested, Elisabeth and Connor always managed to get the best of McGonagall, Elisabeth excelled in transfiguration, and Connor was one of her Gryffindors. 

"Seventh year, was that the year that Hufflepuff finally beat Gryffindor in a match?" she reminisced, "I distinctly remember getting the quaffle past you, the look on your face was priceless." she remarked with a small giggle at the end. 

"How couldn't I fall in love with you? For starters you're completely adorable, and you're the amazing one, your madness only adds to it." she reassured him.

Last edited by Elisabeth Neige on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:01 am

"Ending the day out here, yes a great new tradition!" He exclaimed, eyes bright.

He smiled. "Then off we go, love!" He went one knee and let her jump on his back for a piggy back ride. "Time to eat a nutritious meal, we've got a whole day of teaching and learning!" Once she was on, he proceeded to stand up and run towards the school excitingly. He grinned and nodded. "Yes it was, you were the first Puff that was able to get past me which I'll forever find to be impressive."

"Now I absolutely believe you've got that mixed up! You're the adorable, amazing one, I'm just the odd mad one here." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth Neige
Hufflepuff Head of House
Elisabeth Neige

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:11 am

Elisabeth grinned as Connor took to the new tradition. 

The blonde held up one finger to tell him she'd be ready in a moment as she retrieved her wand from her boot with her other hand, and transfigured her clothes into something a bit more professional for teaching. The Hufflepuff then proceeded to climb on top of her fiance carefully, laughing as he sped off towards the school as she enjoyed seeing the world as he did. "I'm fairly sure I'm the only Puff that's done it actually." she remarked, holding onto him tightly as he ran. 

"I don't know about that, I'd say we're equally adorable." she commented, "Haven't you ever seen your own puppy dog eyes?" she inquired, knowing how his were irresistible, once he used those on her, she had to do whatever he wanted.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 4:38 pm

"I'm quite sure you are, too, which just makes you more remarkable, if that's even possible." He grinned. "But I blame your looks, they kept distracting me right when I was gonna block the ball away."

"Hmm, fine. I still strongly disagree with it." He chuckled. "Not really, no. I don't normally stare in mirror and make myself do the puppy dog eyes as a hobby." He looked over his shoulder at her and teased, pouting slightly while doing the eyes. "But do I really have puppy eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth Neige
Hufflepuff Head of House
Elisabeth Neige

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Elisabeth let out a small laugh at his remark, her cheeks warming up slightly as a light blush shaded them. "I was only able to get it past you because I couldn't take my eyes off of you." she admitted, adjusting her grip on the Gryffindor.

Elisabeth nearly melted when Connor used his puppy dog eyes on her, her cheeks heating up even faster than before, shading them a deep crimson red compared to her usually pale complexion. "Y-you absolutely have puppy dog eyes." she stammered, losing herself in them, hoping her fiance didn't run them into a wall in the process.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:52 pm

"Well, with me on the team as Keeper or not, you would have definitely won that match for the Hufflepuffs." He smiled sincerely.

He laughed softly as he faced forward. "Have I ever told you how cute you look blushing? Because I can never seem to get over it." He slowed down as they made their way to the Great Hall, nodding at the few teachers as he walked past them. It wasn't unusual for the school to see them act as kids sometimes, they were often known for their playful attitude as well as their extraordinary minds and ability to work great together.
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth Neige
Hufflepuff Head of House
Elisabeth Neige

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Elisabeth smiled, "If you say so, mister star keeper." she teased.

Connor's comment made the blonde blush even more, "It may be cute for you, but having your head resemble a tomato constantly isn't too great." she joked, waving to her colleagues from atop her fiance's shoulders. "What class do you have first today anyways?" she inquired, trying to figure out a plan to allow the two of them to teach together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 4:35 pm

"And don't you forget it!" He chuckled.

"And that's a problem? Now you can be a cute tomato! They are excellent fruits, you know!" He laughed. He then pondered outloud. "Or vegetables. Hmm still am not certain about that subject." He shrugged. "Oh, I'm beginning with Transfiguration this morning, later will be Flying. If you can't make it to Transfiguration, do try to make it to Flying! It'll be much more fun with you there!"
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth Neige
Hufflepuff Head of House
Elisabeth Neige

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:23 pm

Elisabeth shook her head at her fiance's debate on tomatoes, "Herbology dictates that a tomato is a fruit dear, the muggles even recognize that." she told him, swatting at him playfully as her blush reddened even further. 

"Ooh, I'd love to make it to your Transfiguration class, and flying, perhaps I could come to both?" she suggested, "I have a Care of Magical Creatures class right after your Transfiguration class you could come to." she mused, glancing around at passing students as they reached the doors of the great hall. The Hufflepuff would have to get down soon for breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:44 pm

"But it's a fruit that grows on the ground! It even has seeds! Don't tell me that's not peculiar!" He said, exaggerated but chuckling.

"That would be splendid, yes." He grinned. "Oh good, then it's settled." He stopped next to the great doors and let her jump off his back carefully. "We have arrived to your destination, Madame! May everything be to your liking!" He spoke playfully as he turned to face her and bowed. He then straighten up and extended his arm for her to put her arm through. "Shall we?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth Neige
Hufflepuff Head of House
Elisabeth Neige

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:29 pm

Elisabeth giggled at her fiance's argument, "It isn't really all that peculiar when you consider most berries grow from the ground." she explained.

The Hufflepuff climbed down carefully from the Gryffindor's back, smiling at her fiancé, "We shall." then linked her arm with his on the way to the High Table. The Hufflepuff wasn't very fond of the tables great height, as her legs dangled from her chair like Professor Flitwick's used to. The blonde would much rather sit on Connor's lap, but McGonagal wasn't very fond of that idea it seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:41 pm

"Well, whether they be fruits or vegetables, all those things are delicious and great for the mind!" He smiled.

He nodded at a few of his former students and members of his house and smiled pleasantly at the obvious new students who would give strange looks at the two professor's ease with showing how comfortable and trusting they are with each other. Once they reached the high table Connor took his seat right next to Elizabeth as always and smiled at her as he reached for her hand. "This will be a good year. I know it will." He said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth Neige
Hufflepuff Head of House
Elisabeth Neige

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Elisabeth smiled back at Connor, holding her relatively small hand in his, "It looks that way so far, I just hope we aren't jinxing it..." the blonde commented, looking at the students as the noise of their chatter reverberated off of the walls of the great hall. "Though next year may be a different story, Lupin and Tonks' son will be starting..." she trailed off, metamorphmagi could be difficult to keep track of.

The Hufflepuff looked up, and noticed McGonagall started to come in, the first years trailing behind her. "Ready?" she asked her fiance, squeezing his hand softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:34 pm

"Well, nothing remotely terrible has happened before, so I'm sure everything will be fine." He looked around the Hall, chuckling lightly at the nervous and excited faces of the first years entering. He was reminded of his first year in Hogwarts, that ecstatic glowing feeling like he can do anything.
He looked over at her and gently squeezed her hand back. "Ready." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))   Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))
Page 1 of 1