Hogwarts Restored: A Post-Potter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Restored: A Post-Potter RP

10 years since the Battle of Hogwarts a new generation of Death Eaters is on the rise. Will you side with the Death Eaters or the Hogwarts Guardians in this new war?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Start of the Year Ceremony
Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:51 pm by Helena Watson

» Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))
Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:34 pm by Guest

» Fire isn't always bad (Open)
Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:12 am by Guest

» Character: Nina Jules
Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:07 am by Guest

» Preparing for Training (Open)
Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:59 am by Guest

» Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon
Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:20 pm by Matthew Bellamy

» Antonio Silva
Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:54 pm by Guest

» Larentia Ortiz
Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:38 pm by Guest

» Alexander Lazarus
Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:29 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:47 pm
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is Dakota Hemmel

Our users have posted a total of 110 messages in 38 subjects

Crying Lightning ((Abigail))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny Silberlöwe
Slytherin Seventh Year
Jenny Silberlöwe

Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) Empty
PostSubject: Crying Lightning ((Abigail))   Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Jenny ran out of the Slytherin Common Room as fast as she could, pulling up the hood of her black hoodie as she ran, Converse slapping on the cold marble tile of the dungeons. The blonde wasn't sure where she was running, but wherever it was, it was far away from her common room. 

The seventh year's feet carried her out of the castle, leaves crunching under her feet as she ran towards what she hoped was the direction of the owlry. The muggleborn hoped no one would follow her there due to its foul smell. 

As the witch bounded up the spiral staircase, she began to divert her breathing to her mouth to relieve herself of the owlrys unpleasant scent. The teen reached the top of the owlry and climbed until she was sitting in the rafters of the building. 

Then, and only then, did she let her tears flow. After seven years she still heard the rude remarks other students muttered about her Mudblood. Every day she's reminded of the fact that she's muggleborn and that other wizards resent her for it. 

Jenny hasn't stolen anyone's magic, nor has she ever intended to do so, but Purebloods would never understand that. The teen was cursed to hear these slurs as soon as the sorting hat placed her in Slytherin her first year, never to be accepted by her housemates. 

The Slytherin was torn away from her thoughts when she heard a noise. Drawing her wand carefully, the witch careened her head cautiously out of her hiding place. "Is someone there?" she called, not really wanting to be found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crying Lightning ((Abigail))   Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:18 am

Abigail rolled her eyes yet smiled at the letter she had recieved from her brother. How like him to boast about the other dragon he had caught in Rome while teasing about how she's still stuck in school. But it was the way they showed their sibling affection towards each other, through competition and endless yet playful fighting. She sighed softly as she petted her brother's owl. 'Kinda wish you would stop being such an over achiever so that we can both just go home again.' No way was she gonna write that in her response though, don't wanna be giving her brother another thing to tease her about.

As she gave the owl a treat and let it fly through the window, she began making her way out the Owlry when she heard distant running steps, coming closer towards the place. She quickly stepped back and away from the blond girl who appears to be upset or distressed about something. Was she being followed? Was she hurt?

Abigail quickly but softly followed the girl upstairs, questions bouncing in her head. She recognized the girl from being in the same house, but who would bother her? Gryffindors? Slytherins? She's heard rumors about the girl being a muggleborn, but that shouldn't give anyone the right to tease or call her names. For crying out loud, I thought all of that was over after the Second War! Either way, no one is gonna be bothering someone just because of their blood type and not get punished for it. It's absolutely ridiculous!

As she finally reached the rafters with the girl, she quickly raised her hands in surrender, showing no wand on her. "Yes, just me. My name is Abigail and I'm not here to tease or hurt you. I just came to ask what's wrong. You seem...upset."
Back to top Go down
Jenny Silberlöwe
Slytherin Seventh Year
Jenny Silberlöwe

PostSubject: Re: Crying Lightning ((Abigail))   Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:39 am

Jenny tucked her wand in her hoodie and peered down at the familiar girl from her perch, "Are you sure you're not going to call me a 'Filthy Mudblood' like the rest of our house?" she questioned, her facial expression reflecting her suspicion towards the other girl, eyebrow raised.

The seventh year made a feeble attempt at wiping away the tear stains on her cheeks as she came to the realization that someone had witnessed her crying, a light blush appearing on her face as embarrassment set in. 

Feeling the warmth in her cheeks, the blonde moved some of her hair in front of her face as she studied the other girl. Her concern seemed genuine, but with Slytherins Jenny could never see through to their real intentions considering that cunning was a prevalent house trait.

The witch shifted her position on the rafter to a position that could be interpreted as defense, but it was really only for her comfort as she crouched on the narrow beam, knees bent as if she were ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crying Lightning ((Abigail))   Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:31 am

"If I was, would I be asking you if you were ok in the first place?" She knew she sounded harsh, but she couldn't help herself. She had always failed to put emotion and regard others feelings before responding. "I mean, I would have done that by now, but I'm not. And is that what's been bothering you?" Abigail felt anger boil in her as she knew this was their House doing this. "Why can't they just learn to grow up or leave the school. Was the War not enough lesson for them?" Realizing she was venting to herself, she cleared her throat as she focused back on the girl.

She stayed quiet as she let the girl study her. She understood why the girl would do this, their House was never credited for such a clean reputation. "Look, I'm just here to help you. If you don't want me to, then I won't argue. I'll leave you alone if you say so." She kept her distance with her hands still up and palms facing the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Silberlöwe
Slytherin Seventh Year
Jenny Silberlöwe

PostSubject: Re: Crying Lightning ((Abigail))   Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:47 pm

Jenny flinched slightly at the harsh reply. The blonde bit her lip slightly as she considered the question, "Yes," she replied, averting her eyes towards the ground, "I've been dealing with the slurs since first year, but" she paused for a moment, "they've become much more frequent recently." she continued, "Everywhere I go I hear someone muttering it under their breath."

The seventh year went back to silence as the brunette vented, she shifted her position so she was instead sitting on the rafter with her legs dangling off the sides, now that she knew the other Slytherin wasn't a threat. "How would you propose to help me?" she inquired, "I don't see what you could do, unless you had some amount of power in our house?" she mused, finally pulling down her hood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crying Lightning ((Abigail))   Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:05 pm

"Since first year?" Abigail asked. She remembered that she has heard something about a muggleborn being in their house, but never thought it would as such a big deal so had always ignored the comments. She may not have had experienced the War herself, but she thought that everyone had known what was best now. "And you haven't told anyone about this before?"

Abigail let herself relax and walked over to sit on the rafters, but made sure to mind space. "No, but they at least know I will do something about it. Idiots like them should really learn a lesson or two."
Back to top Go down
Jenny Silberlöwe
Slytherin Seventh Year
Jenny Silberlöwe

PostSubject: Re: Crying Lightning ((Abigail))   Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:46 pm

Jenny nodded somberly, "I don't like to bother other people with my problems, that's why I hide from people rather than tell someone. I've been coming up here since first year, the owls tend to help me relax, and it's somewhere quiet. The rafters aren't exactly easy to access either." she explained.

The Slytherin raised an eyebrow at the brunette as she easily climbed atop the rafters, wondering to herself if the other girl had spent some time here too. "You really don't have to do anything, it's my problem, you shouldn't have to fix it." Jenny was far too stubborn and independent to let someone else do it for her. No matter how assertive the blonde was, however, she found it difficult to tell the rest of her housemates off on such a sensitive subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crying Lightning ((Abigail))   Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Abigail lips pursed, feeling sympathy for the Slytherin. "I guess I understand. Not that easy trusting others with issues you feel you can handle." She glanced down at her lap, quiet for a second. She then looked back up at her, confident. "But hiding from this will never solve it, don't you get feed up with them?"

Leaning back on her hands, she replied, "Well, your problem or not, it isn't right. They have no right to treat you that way." She glared at the school, as it if is the buildings fault for making the problem happen. "If you don't want me to do it, then at least let me help you back them off. Maybe you just need a small push to fight back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crying Lightning ((Abigail))   Crying Lightning ((Abigail)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crying Lightning ((Abigail))
Page 1 of 1